Eb-4 Religious Worker Road To Residency

An EB-4 is an immigrant visa (road to permanent residence) for eligible foreign workers who want to immigrate to the United States to perform duties of a religious worker. Not all religious workers who are eligible for an R-1 visa or who currently hold R-1 status are eligible for an EB-4 immigrant visa. The religious worker must prove that he/she has been a member for at least 2 years, of a religious denomination having a bona fide, nonprofit, religious organization in the United States, and that he/she is coming to the United States to work full time in a compensated position to carry his or her vocation.

Our immigration law office can help you with the following:

Establishing eligibility for an EB-4 immigrant visa can be a challenge, we will make sure that all eligibility requirements are met and that the petition is well presented.


We will handle all the steps throughout the process, including the filing of the labor certification (PERM application) with the Department of Labor.


If you do not qualify for an EB-4 immigrant visa, we can discuss your particular situation and determine what other options may be available to you.

Immigration Services

Family-Based Immigration

Employment Visas

Permanent Residency

U.S. Citizenship

(305) 672 - 5994

3440 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 415 - Hollywood, Florida 33021